Christos is a lawyer with a keen interest in commercial and property engagements. His second degree in Commerce (Accounting) means he not only understands the legal aspects of your matter but the financial side too. This allows Christos to have a holistic understanding of your commercial enterprise and helps facilitate commercially pragmatic, efficient and desirable outcomes.
Christos is also on the committee of the Hellenic Australian Lawyers (SA Chapter), an organisation that provides opportunities for members to engage in professional activities in an environment that celebrates Hellenic ideals and promotes Greek culture.
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Laws
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Committee Member of Hellenic Australia Lawyers (SA)
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia