Constance is a highly motivated and dedicated lawyer focusing on property law.
Constance oversees all property and commercial transactions, including conveyancing, preparing and reviewing legal documents, and undertaking various property and commercial tasks.
In addition to her professional responsibilities, Constance is an accomplished dancer who gets to perform and showcase her talent outside of her legal career. One of her most professional performances is being a member of the Adelaide 36ers dance Sixers Squad.
Overall, Constance is an ambitious and driven professional with a unique combination of legal expertise, creativity, and passion. She is always committed to delivering results for her clients.
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Laws
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing)
- The Law Society of South Australia – Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Admitted to Practice in the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Housing Industry of Australia – Certificate IV in Building and Construction
- Australian Institute of Fitness – Certificate III and IV in Fitness