Sianne is an experienced solicitor who brings a wealth of experience to WRP Legal & Advisory, having practiced law for over 10 years in the United Kingdom before returning to Adelaide.
Sianne specialises in civil and commercial litigation and has a proven track record of successfully representing clients in a wide range of legal matters.
Managing any claim requires initiative, problem solving, analytical thought and exercise of judgment of which Sianne regularly displays. She is highly professional, approachable and provides measured advice to ensure her clients achieve the best possible outcome via dispute resolution or, if necessary, through the court process.
She has an excellent reputation for taking on and resolving problems, prioritising the multi-faceted needs of her clients, and improving client satisfaction.
Sianne’s international experience has provided her with valuable exposure to different legal systems and cultures. Her ability to adapt to new environments has enabled her to build a reputation as a versatile and accomplished lawyer.
Areas of Expertise:
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of International Studies – University of Adelaide
- Diploma in Languages (Japanese) – University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – The College of Law
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Law (Family Law) – The College of Law
- Law Society of South Australia
- Family Law Section – Law Council of Australia
- The Women Lawyers Association
- Women’s Insolvency Network South Australia (winSA)