A full service boutique commercial law firm offering practical and strategic legal advice
WRP Legal & Advisory
Headed by directors Garry Winter, Marc Romaldi and Dimitris Parhas, we solve and understand our clients’ legal problems by working with them. We recognise the importance of diligent legal advice and work hard to ensure our clients achieve their commercial and personal legal objectives.
WRP legal & Advisory adopts an honest, commercial and proactive approach to negotiations to ensure that its clients obtain a favourable result in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation.
What we do
Specific areas of expertise include:
- commercial transactions and preparation of all legal agreements and deeds;
- contractual negotiations and advice;
- taxation advice;
- land tax, stamp duty and payroll tax;
- property transactions, including large scale developments, leasing and conveyancing;
- superannuation (specialising in self managed super funds);
- trust administration, wills and estates;
- asset protection and structure advice;
- corporate governance;
- business succession and planning;
- acquisitions and corporate restructures;
- franchising, competition and consumer law and intellectual property matters, including trademarks; and
- sports law.