Christopher Annicchiarico holds bachelor degrees in Commerce (Accounting) and Laws (Honours) from the University of Adelaide and a Master of Taxation from the University of New South Wales.
He works closely with both junior and senior practitioners at WRP Legal & Advisory, and other professional advisors, to deliver commercially driven solutions and beneficial outcomes to clients, ranging from ASX listed companies to small to medium enterprises and high net worth individuals.
Since joining WRP Legal & Advisory in 2015, Chris has fostered strong relationships with his clients and has become known for his highly diligent, calculated, and efficient approach to legal practice.
In 2019, he was recognised by the Tax Institute of Australia as a “rising star” in the area of tax law- being nominated as a finalist for the national “Tax Star of the Year Award”.
- Taxation, stamp duty and revenue law;
- General corporate, commercial, trust and partnership law including commercial agreements and contracts;
- Business structuring, restructuring and implementation; and
- Business acquisitions and sales.
- A South Australian technology company in its $50m sale to a venture capital firm;
- A managed investment fund in its capital raise of $50m;
- A “BRW Rich Lister” on a group restructure, and the consequent tax implications; and
- A prominent South Australian real estate group on various corporate governance and taxation matters.
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- University of New South Wales – Masters of Tax
- The College of Law – Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia Member of The Tax Institute