Christos is a lawyer with a keen interest in commercial and property engagements. His second degree in Commerce (Accounting) means he not only understands the legal aspects of your matter, but the financial side too. This allows Christos to have a holistic understanding of your commercial enterprise and facilitates commercially pragmatic, efficient and desirable outcomes.
Christos advises on a broad range of commercial matters for SMEs including contract reviews and negotiations, business sales, restructuring, property sales, leasing, property due diligence and other ancillary areas of property development.
Christos is also on the committee of the Hellenic Australian Lawyers (SA Chapter), an organisation that provides opportunities for members to engage in professional activities in an environment that celebrates Hellenic ideals and promotes the Greek culture. He is also on the Committee for the Foundation for Hellenic Studies, which works closely with educational institutions to improve the accessibility and quality of Greek language education to ensure that future generations of Australia can continue to learn the language.
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Laws
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Committee Member of Hellenic Australia Lawyers (SA)
- Committee Member of the Foundation for Hellenic Studies
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia