Dimitris was a founding Director of WRP Legal & Advisory, together with his friends and colleagues, Garry Winter and Marc Romaldi, in 2015.
Prior to WRP Legal & Advisory, Dimitris worked in two large commercial law firms, where he acted for clients ranging from small to large private enterprises, high net worth individuals, landlords, tenants, business owners and entrepreneurs.
Dimitris undertakes commercial work and prides himself on giving sensible, reliable, and solution-focused advice to his clients.
Dimitris particularly specialises in all aspects of property law matters, working with a wide range of clients, including developers, property syndicates, major retailers, business owners, and individuals.
He has expertise advising clients who propose to acquire large property holdings, developers with regards to proposed land divisions and acquisitions, landlords and tenants with regards to leasing negotiations and transactions. Additionally, Dimitris leads our conveyancing division whereby he ensures all settlements are undertaken smoothly, successfully and efficiently.
Dimitris is highly regarded for his ability to develop a comprehensive and working knowledge of all aspects of his client’s needs and has a wealth of experience in providing tactical and pragmatic advice.
In addition to being a Property specialist, Dimitris also represents clients in general commercial, contract and partnership law including commercial agreements, corporate law, estate and succession planning, and sports law. In this regard, Dimitris manages various players whereby he negotiates contracts and endorsements for his talent.
- Corporate and Commercial
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Sports Law
- Flinders University – Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honours)
- Flinders University – Bachelor of Commerce (Finance/Accounting)
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- AFL Players’ Association Accredited Agent
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand Sports Law Association
- Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Admitted to Practice in the High Court of Australia