Lucy joined WRP Legal & Advisory in April 2015 as a Senior Associate; in January 2022, Lucy became the first female Director of WRP Legal & Advisory.
Lucy predominantly focuses on commercial tax work, advising clients on income and capital gains tax, GST, stamp duty and payroll tax, and taxation disputes at both state and federal levels. Regularly assisting small to large private enterprises and high net worth individuals across varying industries and has extensive experience acting for clients in pharmacy and retirement village industries.
Lucy also works on matters that include business structuring and restructuring, business acquisitions and sales. A specialist in charities and not-for-profit law, in addition to general corporate, commercial, trust and partnership law.
- Corporate and commercial
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Contractual negotiations and advice
- Charities and not-for-profit law
- Flinders University – Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice
- Flinders University – Bachelor of International Studies
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Member of the Tax Institute
- Member of the SA Women in tax committee, sub-committee of the Tax Institute