Marc joined Garry Winter and Dimitris Parhas in 2015 and founded WRP Legal & Advisory following a career starting in a Big 4 accounting firm and progressing to partner through a number of large commercial law firms in Adelaide.
Marc is an experienced commercial lawyer who is highly accessible and dedicated, serving an expansive client base including ASX-listed clients, small to large private enterprises and high net worth individuals across varying industries.
Clients turn to Marc for his commercial and pragmatic approach to problem-solving whilst also being able to advise on complex tax and related issues.
Marc has an exceptional knowledge base on all areas of domestic direct and indirect taxation as well as experience with international tax structuring and repatriation issues
Marc’s Practice Areas:
- Corporate and Commercial
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Contractual negotiations and advice
- Business Structure
- Estate and Succession Planning
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- University of New South Wales – Master of Taxation
- Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Chartered Tax Adviser – The Tax Institute
- Member of the Property Council of Australia
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Chair – Bone Health Foundation inc.