Matthew joined WRP Legal & Advisory in January 2015, following a career as a Director with a large national commercial law firm.
Advising clients in non-contentious private client matters, including estate and succession planning, estate administration, probate, powers of attorney, wills, setting up trusts, acting on behalf of trustees in running trusts on an ongoing basis.
A Superannuation specialist, particularly SMSF. Matthew has worked on matters with clients that include accountants, financial planners, private business owners, SMSF trustees, Australia’s largest SMSF administration providers, CEOs of ASX-listed companies and high net worth individuals. Matthew prides himself in providing solutions and holistically structuring for clients considering each client’s situation and structure.
- Corporate and commercial
- Estate and succession planning
- Asset protection
- University of New South Wales – Master of Applied Taxation
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Law Society of South Australia – Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Chartered Accountants Australia – Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Member of The Tax Institute
- Member of the SMSF Association
- Member of the SMSF Association’s “Local Community” (SA)