Renee is a commercial lawyer who provides her clients with diligent legal advice daily. In addition to her gregarious personality, she has exceptional time management and organisational skills.
Renee is a relationship and client-focused associate solicitor with expertise in preparing and reviewing commercial contracts, managing clients’ operations, and managing litigation matters.
As well as her extensive legal background, Renee completed a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) at the University of Adelaide. With this background, Renee can provide her clients with practical legal advice by considering broader business considerations across all industries and professions.
Renee is also multilingual and can speak, read, and write English, Mandarin and Malay.
- Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Commercial
- Contractual negotiations and advice
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Laws (with Honours)
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- The College of Law – Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Golden Key International Honour Society Member