Sam joined WRP Legal & Advisory in May 2018 as a Director, following a career in a large commercial law firm in Adelaide, working as a special counsel at a large national law firm.
Sam has acted for international, national, and local businesses, high-net worth individuals, SMEs, and state entities.
Advising clients on their commercial and private disputes and working closely with the Corporate & Commercial team to resolve matters as soon as possible. Sam combines strengths as an advocate, negotiator, and strategist to help clients achieve favourable outcomes in contentious situations.
Sam is recognised for his experience in insolvency litigation and advisory, security enforcement, recoveries and construction, property, and leasing disputes.
Innovative, personable, and very commercial, Sam has the trust of his clients and can identify the right strategic approach to resolve even the most troublesome disputes.
• Dispute resolution
• Insolvency law
• Corporate and commercial
• University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
• University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Economics
• Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Law Society of South Australia)
• Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia
• Admitted to Practice in the High Court of Australia
• ARITA Advanced Insolvency certification