Elma joined WRP Legal & Advisory in February 2023 and has since gained valuable experience in a diverse range of intellectual property matters, including trade mark, copyright, confidential information, privacy, Australian Consumer Law and technology matters. Her responsibilities include preparing and reviewing legal documents related to intellectual property and commercial transactions, and she undertakes various other tasks within the dynamic field of intellectual property law.
Beyond her professional commitments, Elma is an accomplished advocate for innovation and creativity. Notably, she has founded the podcast ‘Law on your Lounge,’ available on Spotify. The podcast dissects intellectual property and commercial law, providing a fun and accessible resource for entrepreneurs, professional advisors, and the general public seeking a better understanding of the legal landscape.
Currently, Elma is actively working to specialise and refine her expertise in this field to deliver the highest level of service to her clients.
- University of Adelaide – Bachelor of Laws
- The Law Society of South Australia – Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (due to complete in August 2023)
- Member of Australian Asian Lawyers Association (SA)
- Member of the Women Lawyers Association of South Australia
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia